THE REINVENTION CODE
Timeless Secrets of Disruptive innovation
"How can you WIN in the long run if your rate of reinvention is slower than the rate of market change?"
Today's warp speed and rapidly-changing world demands the ability to Reinvent, which in reality has become more of a necessity than a choice. In this highly interactive presentation, International Speaker & Author, Gair Maxwell, reveals universal secrets to successful reinvention; whether you are an established company that needs to pivot and plot a new course, a business looking to reposition and rebrand, or a community that needs to inspire renewal, the Reinvention Code gives you a proven strategy and framework that leads to successful Reinvention.
You will learn about common patterns identified by a Depression-era Austrian economist who breaks down what separated Kodak, Sears and Blockbuster, from Apple, Amazon & Netflix - and how to avoid a similar fate. Drawing on insights that range from the famed Pony Express to Henry Ford, the D-Day landings, the rock band KISS and the Moneyball era Oakland A's, THE REINVENTION CODE™ inspires organizations to fashion a new future. An ideal program to give status quo a swift kick to the curb and kick start creativity, momentum and original thinking in times of rapid change.
As a result of this program, audience members will be able to:
- Discover the #1 success strategy of "The Great ReInventors" and how clarity of vision trumps technology.
- Learn a practical framework to unleash the power of inquiry to ask the right questions that identify and focus on solving real problems - avoiding the distractors.
- Discover 4 Cornerstones of Reinvention as it applies to innovating your product/service, entering new markets, altering your brand and transforming your self-image.
- Learn how to easily "repurpose the proven" and apply time-tested lessons from the world's most innovative, customer-focused organizations.
- Understand why a start-up, street-fighter, mentality is essential to building a culture of fresh thinking and new ideas.
- Discover 5 Strategies to Win for any Business Model.
What People Are Saying
I was at your at Cardel Theatre and was very inspired by your message and know many clients who would also be inspired. I have been asking clients for years "what is strategy that REALLY drives your business", only to get blank stares in response. Your research and techniques would have been so helpful.
Gair’s session on “The Reinvention Code” challenged our group to think differently – to do something that our competitors wouldn’t do. Gair’s ability to read the audience, engage the entire group and challenge them individually is fantastic. If you’re looking for real-life learning – you have to experience Gair. And that’s what it is…experience.